Doors Open 6:00 PM
Friends of the Marchese Family
Don’t be late for this very important date! Tigerfest '17: Down the Rabbit Hole will be held Saturday, April 1, 2017 at the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue. Join us for food, fun and fundraising--all to benefit Waldron Mercy Academy.
You and your friends are invited to follow the White Rabbit into the topsy-turvy world of Waldron Wonderland. Proceeds from this annual, parent-run silent and live auction and dinner are used to fund our current programs and activities, which directly support our students. In addition, 10 percent of all proceeds support Mercy outreach projects.
There are many ways you can support Tigerfest '17. Sponsorships and ads give visibility to your company and organization. Underwriting helps offset Tigerfest expenses. Donations of auction items and cash help raise valuable funds. See the tabs to the left for more information.
Come meet the Queen of Hearts and play flamingo croquet at Tigerfest on April 1. It will be the best Mad Tea Party of the year!
On behalf of the students who will benefit from your generosity, we thank you for your support.
We are grateful to
Our Generous Underwriters
who helped make this event possible
• The McGovern Family •
• The Carr Family •
• The Aliaga Family •
• The King Family • The Strite Family •
• Waldron Mercy Academy 3rd Grade •
• The Millard Family • The Villari & Angelucci Families •
• Leonard Sciolla Hutchison Leonard & Tinari, LLP •
• Salon Vanity by Edmondo Blando • Elliott-Lewis Corporation •
• The O'Brien Family • The Hart Family • Al & Erin Schmidt •
• The Avitabile Family • The Wiegand Family •
• Larry, Bernadette and Katie Gallone • The DeAngelis Family •
• Joe and Joan Barone • Robert & Rosa Magnarelli •
• The Di Carlo Family • The Coughlin Family • The Lourie Family •
• The Dever Family • Williamson Hospitality • The Ostrander Family •
WMA is a diverse, faith based community rooted in the gospel values of mercy and justice. We are a school where the joy of discovery inspires serious study, social responsibility and strong faith. Join us for a night of celebration and beneficence.
Chairs, Jim & Anne King and Michael & Emily Surovick
t 610-664-9847 ext 158